Friday, December 5, 2014

Is it over already?!!

It's 5th December today.. Really!? Damn! Where has the days gone, the months? 4 more months to be another year older.
I can't believe I have started to hear people say I'll see u next year instead of saying I'll see you in a month. 
No way! Frazzled honestly. 
But looking at the bright side look how many of us are entering into another new year while many didn't make it. 
Did I do anything different? Did I make memories? Did I brighten someone along the way? Did I learn anything? Am I different person? 
A humble YES! I tried, I failed, I learned, i succeeded and am still on the way.
The road that is not paved is not an easy one, just when u think you have seen and experienced it all. There is another coming along the way! 
But hey! Who's complaining? 
I am living and I am experiencing.

Have a good journey all along xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment