Friday, July 18, 2014

Over again.

Another day another relationship is over
No I did not keep my hopes high
But yes I did place a hope on this one
Knowing to take it slow 
Knowing to to keep it
Forever 
Maybe 
Or for the long run
Again maybe
It's not happened 
Cause I screwed up 
I messed up for speaking my mind
I am actually thinking 
Wait a minute here! 
I am not one of those annoying cry baby girls
I do my head on my shoulders 
Then 
What's lacking?
Maybe I am not that
Maybe I am not this 
What is it?
Questions 
Sorry
Apologies for speaking my mind in a subtle way 
Well I am packing my temporary things which I unpacked to leave 
The story goes on and in again
I can only say that ok" no more
Nothing more
Maybe I truly don't know the meaning of life or people
Maybe I truly don't 

No comments:

Post a Comment