Monday, March 17, 2014

?....

Isn't this life equal to dying, when u r so powerless, when u can't fight for anything u want, when everybody's has fought for their life and are happy, when u stand here waiting for fighting for approval, trying to make ur stand, trying to gain what u have lost,, losing Urself.. It's good to be dead right!?
Maybe this is the meaning of life. All my life I was wondering what life is? And today I understood.
I am really powerless and I am really weak I have lost and i am losing more. I wish everything made sense, but no I don't even want to think more about sense.
It's for the intelligent who have fought a battle and have triumphed. What have I gained? But yes I have lost.. A lot..
 
 
Maybe I have not seen the worst, maybe that's what I am here for. To just be humiliated more.
I tried, I tried, I tried and yes I tried
And here I am writing this to no one.

I can't see anything, I can't make sense of anything, it's so crowded and noisy around me, yet I can't hear and can't feel. It's blank all is quiet within me.
i live inside this world. Where I can see nothing but destruction.. Destruction of mind of thought of love of myself, nothing exists there nothing..
Just a flood of tears and hate of myself
Questioning my existence.
Isn't it better to die?
Then all will be well
All will be quite.

No comments:

Post a Comment