Saturday, March 22, 2014

There is a whirlwind inside of me.
I am trying best, iI am trying out of my way.
a suction so deep
 
honesty- a word become so NON- EXISTENT in my life. no more i believe it, myself
I have lost ME somewhere..
I think its better to not feel anymore, feelings hurt, 
when u feel for someone, it becomes real, all those fairy tales you hear from childhood, starts to take shape in an amazing pattern,
not a knight in shining armour riding on a horse or a girl in a full blown pretty dress.
its just it- no words can compare.
 
my dreams have died inside, the truth has died. i used to dream fearlessly, but now, m scarred..
nothing happened on the journey, but everything tumbled down, just came down like a pack of cards.
why I couldn't dream again? i can- but i chose not to, i don't want to.
I have faltered, just when i thought i stood up on a rock, it also started to crumble- questioning me all the way about my dignity, about my honesty, about me!
 
years of questioning has left me desolate, nowhere to run, even i have left myself.
the impossible looks all the more impossible.
 
I have always settled for the second best, i thought i can make it, but i guess, its not something you read in books for the truth, its something that unfolds..by itself
 
your photo on the wall, doesn't speak to me anymore, maybe I haven't looked at it enough. maybe u left me, when i was with you, while looking in your eyes.
 
you are far away when u r with me, i am alone even with you next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment