Monday, March 17, 2014

Reminding me of you!

Powerpuff girls, Tom and jerry, and Dexters lab
baskin robbins, coldstone and the cookies from marble slab
the toffee nut latte from starbucks gets you into the christmas mood
and to top it off all the above remind me of you

its nice to feel snuggled by the thoughts of you
the warm feeling even in this uae heat too
i know you dont feel the same way
so, tell me?
have you got a solution for this flu?

when you are out there
in somebody else's arms
far from the worries of the world
it hurts to know that you dont belong to me
but am happy to know
you are where you want to be

but then again
this heart you know
dosent give up so easy
now that aint my fault
and please dont get all queasy
cause thats where the precious ones are stored
after the day in every life is o'er

i'm sure you know the difference between
varitey and charity
i wonder which one was it for me?
yes i tried hard and hard enough to forget you
thats when i came to know
that hand in glove were my heart and mind too..

No comments:

Post a Comment