Friday, May 13, 2016

Cheers to the weekend and Good energy!


Look who's here! its the weekend! That means catching up on laundry, cleaning, changing sheets, grocery list, TV programs, having a sit down breakfast, family and sigh! the list goes on. When I was younger it was meeting friends, shopping, sleeping till noon, staying awake till dawn, having a large breakfast, movies, visiting houses and just planning all fun. Not that I have no time for these now, but priorities holds importance. I wouldn't dare to think who will do the laundry or change sheets or do the grocery if I just plan to take an off for a weekend. It will pile up, I know and I am not ready for the aftermath. In the midst of these chores, I do enjoy my solitude like right now as I type these words out, the washing machine motor running in the background, the birds chirping in and out of my balcony, the candle flame dances in the gentle air of the room, and the peace and stillness of not having a soul around is one of the best part of my weekend. These moments comes less and often but it comes. The weeks doldrums and dramas and dealing with so many and so much sucks out my soul. there isn't much tolerance for me these days to indulge in conversation so fake-ness of peoples smile and concern. For me even "how are you's?" seems over bearing cause I am actually doing fine until that you ask me. Good energy it is than forced conversations. A lot spoken in silence than in loud groups. A beautiful smile than worthless feelings. Now ain't I just glad the weekend came not because I can go party outside but have party within myself. Sending you loads of peace and love and light xx

No comments:

Post a Comment