Saturday, April 23, 2016

Being myself

I am so happy in the company of my own self
in total bliss
with the birds chirping and the soft snores of my dog sleeping
closed in an apartment of rooms
away from human and their pollution
that which drains me physically and emotionally by so much that don't exist
I wonder if they feel that way about me too
does it show on my face, that i am really not into them, not into their conversations
as they jibber jabber about nothingness
do I have to roll my eyes?
or do I have to show how empty I feel ?
do I?
talk to me, talk to me about trueness that only souls can feel
about love that has surpassed so many lives
about those who survived the tests of time
about you, about me
Talk to me
and I will be yours till eternity comes
oh! I am so at peace just me in the company of my own self.

No comments:

Post a Comment