Wednesday, April 27, 2016

CRAVINGS!!

It's 2:49am and from the past 3 hours I haven't stopped thinking about food. Any form of food (edible ofcourse) fantasizing mostly about chips, fried plantains, PB sandwiches, sara lee's cakes the list is really endless!
This late night cravings have started since a week now, when i decided to stop shopping and stocking junk food. The force is so strong, its driving me crazy.
I have opened the fridge door endless times knowing what is in there, but just waiting for a magic that will not happen since i am the one who stocked it.

NO!! I am not pregnant or going through PMS or anything that defines a lady's cravings.
I am just harmlessly craving for food that dosen't exist and is not there in my kitchen cupboards or fridge and the weight that has piled on sitting comfortably in my body is not helping. thats where the decision came to stop stocking foods which I end up eating usually late nights.

After recently shifting house the convenience of walking down the building for 24hrs store also has been denied. Forget about 24hrs store I don't have any store with the 10km radius of my house and that also closes 11pm.

As i am scavenger hunt in my cupboard again for the nth time for food, I locate a noodles packet! maybe i could just microwave that and a hot cup of tea.

What Say?






No comments:

Post a Comment